Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Monday

On Monday, I went out with Janice, Hui Wen and Anlie.
So we actually planned to watch movie.
I wanted to watch Piranha, But Janice wants to watch Step Up 3
So i ask Anlie whats her opinion
I cant believe that she wants to watch Piranha! Even Janice also cant believe.
So we watched Piranha at 12.30pm i think.
Then we met Xinyi and the gang there, they also watching this movie.

Luckily we did not watch 3D
It was super scary
All the blood and the dead bodies..
I kena shocked twice, we all shouted so loud.
The ending was crazy
i think there will be Piranha 2
And i will definitely watch it!
Xinyi kena scare until cry.. hahaha..
After that we came out at like 1.55pm.
Xinyi they all said they all watching Step Up 3 at 2pm.
Left 5 minutes, and Janice and Hui Wen wanna watch also.
I didnt say anything, We straight away bought the tickets and i watch for the 3rd time!
what i can say is It was totally EPIC!
Rick Malambri(Luke) was so hot!!!
After the movie, we all realize that we have not eaten our lunch,but we are not hungry though
I went home around 4.15pm =)

No comments: